Frequently Asked Questions
- Experience! The Auction Team has sold over 500 real estate auctions valued in the multi-million dollars, over 50 million dollars of heavy equipment, and hundreds of thousands of dollars of business and estate property. The Auction Team boasts over 50 years experience in the auction business.
- Education! The Auction Team auctioneers have all earned the CAI designation (the highest designation given in the auction industry) and are licensed real estate brokers. We also hold the AARE (Accredited Auctioneer, Real Estate) certification and GPPA (Graduate Personal Property Appraiser). We pride ourselves in staying on top of the ever changing auction industry.
- Marketing! “Proper advertising and promotion makes for successful auctions.” We believe that this is the key element in making your auction a success. The Auction Team has won multiple awards, given by our peers, for our marketing programs. We use our 20 years of experience to develop the right marketing plan for your specific auction. A mailing list that has been developed over the past 20 years, online bidding, four color brochures, and newspaper advertising are common for every sale. Your suggestions are also included in our marketing plan. We are committed to properly marketing YOUR property to attain the highest value on auction day! For a confidential, no cost, consultation, please call 970-245-1185 or e-mail us at email@example.com. We look forward to working with you.
- Ethics! Professionalism, honesty and proven track record.
Are you members of local and national organizations?
- National Auctioneers Association
- Colorado Auctioneers Association (Steven is Past President and Doug is President Elect)
- Auction Marketing Institute
How will you advertise my auction?
Do you collect sales tax at your auctions?
How long do I have to wait before I get paid?
What are the advantages of an auction?
- It is the fastest, most efficient, and most effective way to convert property into cash.
- Establishes the date, time, and place when the property will sell.
- Everything sells.
- Stimulates competitive bidding between motivated buyers.
- Often achieves more than the anticipated selling price.
- Eliminates time consuming buyer/seller negotiations.
- Focuses the spotlight on your property.
- Brings many motivated buyers together at the same time and place.
- It is an effective price setting mechanism that takes into account current market variables.
- Eliminates the need to speculate as to the fair market value of each individual item.
Why do I see so many auctions, specifically real estate auctions in the media/advertising?
If I can’t attend the auction, can I bid online?
For a confidential, no cost, consultation, please call or
e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Grand Junction, CO 81503