BEFORE BIDDING PLEASE READ
1. PREVIEW/Inspection of all items will take place Saturday,December 1, from 10am to 1pm - Grand Junction, Colorado. Click on Travel/Directions tab for more specific directions. Signs will be posted.
2. Do not bid on any item in this auction before you read the terms and conditions. If you cannot abide by the terms of the sale or if you are not able to pick items up by the specified dates, DO NOT BID ON THE ITEMS IN THIS AUCTION.
3. All winning bidders must pick up all items you purchased on Wednesday, December 5th, from 10am to 5pm. The Auction Team will not be responsible for any items not picked up by 5pm on the 5th.
5. Please note that the tax rate for all other items at the sale location is 8.02%
6. The buyers premium is 13% and will be discounted to 10% if you choose to pay with cash or certified check on pick up day. Each transaction necessary to collect insufficient funds will have a $30 fee imposed
7. Anyone purchasing firearms must complete a background check prior to receiving the firearm. Firearms must be picked up at 1610 Hwy 50, Grand Junction CO. Do not bid on any firearm if you are not able to pass the background check. If you are an out of State purchaser, you must make arrangements for your firearm to be shipped to a licensed firearms dealer in your State. You will be responsible to arrange for all shipping and for shipping costs.
8. An items that need to be shipped/transported will be at the expense of the buyer. You will need to arrange for shipping/transportation separately from The Auction Team invoice.
9. *** Please Note- This auction will feature an auto extend - if there is a bid on an item within the last 5 minutes of the end of the auction, that item will extend for 5 minutes (example, if a bid is placed at 6:57pm on, that item will be extended until 7:02pm, unless someone bids again, which will extend that item for another 5 minutes from the time that bid was placed). This allows our auction to be more like a live auction, in that, someone cannot bid at the last second of the auction and not give you the ability to bid again.
10. Bid Increments
$0 to $15= $1
$15 to $30 = $3
$30to $100 = $5
$100 to $300 = $10
$300 to $1000 = $25
$1000 to $2000 = $50
$2000 to $5000 = $100
$5,000 and beyond = $250
OK, now go have fun bidding!
You will be responsible to arrange for all shipping and for shipping costs.
All accounts must be settled for at the end of the auction. Payment must be made with cash, cashier’s check, money order, wired money, Master Card, Visa or Discover. Final purchase price will include sales tax, buyer’s premium and purchase price. If payment is not received or arranged within 2 days, we reserve the right to charge all accounts due to the credit card on file. If purchases are not settled within 2 business days of the close of the auction, it will be considered in default. Upon default the bidder will be black listed/blocked from bidding on The Auction Team auctions, as well as MarkNet auctions and will be charged 25% of bid price or $500, whichever is greater. All merchandise will be forfeited back to The Auction Team. Any items remaining after 30 days of auction close are considered forfeited and become property of The Auction Team. No refunds will be given.
There is a 13% buyer’s premium for all online auctions. If you wish to pay with cash or check there will be a cash discount of 3% on pick up day only. Each transaction necessary to collect insufficient funds will have a $30 fee imposed
Purchase of Firearms - Anyone purchasing firearms must complete a background check prior to receiving the firearm. Firearms may be picked up at 1610 Hwy 50, Grand Junction CO. Do not bid on any firearm if you are not able to pass the background check. If you are an out of State purchaser, you must make arrangements for your firearm to be shipped to a licensed firearms dealer in your State. You will be responsible to arrange for all shipping and for shipping costs.
Shipping- You may elect to pick your items up in person, or you may have them shipped to you. If you wish to have your items shipped to you, you will be responsible for arranging all transportation and will be responsible for all shipping costs associated with your purchase.
Bidding info- When you bid your maximum bid price, the current bid price doesn't automatically go to your max bid unless there is a reserve. Someone else has to bid to increase the current price and the computer will automatically bid up to your max in the increments specified. If there is a reserve and your max bid exceeds the reserve it will go directly to the reserve price, however if your bid does not meet the reserve the bid will go immediately to your max bid. This auction has what is called an auto extend feature, meaning the auction will not close until all bidding parties are satisfied. If any bids are placed within the last 5 minutes of the auction, the bid on lot(s) will extend for 5 minutes. The bidding will extend in 5 minute increments from the time the last bid is placed until there are no more bids, and the lot sits idle for 5 minutes.
The Auction Team has put forth every effort to make accurate description of the items. We try very hard to provide you with the most accurate information, however, we are not experts in all things and do not guarantee that all descriptions are accurate - We strongly recommend that you closely inspect all items before you bid. Printed or verbal statements made by staff are matters of opinion and are made in good faith. However, all items are sold 'AS IS WHERE IS'. You are responsible for your own inspection during inspection periods. No allowance will be made for errors in cataloging, genuineness, defects, or imperfections not noted. All sales are final, a bid is a legal binding contract between you and The Auction Team. The Auction Team reserves the right to reject any and all bids for any reason. The Auction Team reserves the right to cancel any auction at any time for any reason.
Bidder responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges.
Auction company employees and/or auction company may bid on auction.
We gather aggregate information from this web site which may include but is not limited to: number of page visitors, most visited pages, any and all correspondence. You will also be added to our email list to receive future auction information